Tuesday, October 26, 2010

:: let's fall in love ::

Salam to all my readers

I never felt in love so deep with any human being before. Love seem not interested to stop by my heart and knock-knock, to see whether it is already occupied or not. I watched my friends fall in love, crying over someone they love and the most feared thing, break ups.

I'm no Dr.Love but I think everybody have the right to speak and talk about love, as long as they don't cross the line. Whether its poured from their experiences or just by watching others, it doesn't matter.


As far as I could remember, I never felt like I see someone and quickly the feeling of want to get to know them arise. Never. I don't know whether it's normal or not but that's the fact. There's a person who immediately fall for someone just by looking at their faces and there is also those who are completely not attracted by all the physical qualities but more to get to know the person first, face to face. I don't know which group I belong to but sometimes I do judge people by how they look like.


I once asked my friend what it's like to travel more than 50km every week just to see his girlfriend. Don't they get bored or tired? Don't they afraid that they gonna lost the sweetness of being in a relationship once they are married? All my questions here don't have the A and B answer. Its a subjective matter and every person have different views on things. I think the solution to these never-ending problems is to actually search for the right person and have a relationship with every women that you think might have potential to be your steady soul mate. LOL.

I'm ranting and raving actually. No specific reason why I wrote this crap. Huhu.


0 puji aku smart:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Template by:
Free Blog Templates