Wednesday, November 2, 2011

:: Mak Aih! Contest Blog Eazy Izzuddin?! ::




Assalamualaikum to all my readers.

First and foremost, I want to apologize to Mr. Eazy Izzuddin because I has promised him to participate in his blog contest which I think a contest that give out the most expensive prize so far. Never heard of any contest that has Ipod Shuffle as the main prize so, I was very excited when I read about it but I was kinda busy thus couldn't participate.

Well, where to begin. Honestly, we never hung out together. Never. But thanks to blog and Facebook that has connected us until now. I just met him, once, but I don't know if that count as a meeting because at that time, I was just finished eating dinner at a restaurant and he happened to be there with his friend. So, before I left the place, he called me just to confirm that he wasn't wrong, that the person he saw in the restaurant was me. We met, finally, and spent about, urmm, 5 minutes talking before my friend came and picked me up. The only thing I regret was he asked to take a picture together but since my friend had arrived, I declined and after a moment, I thought that I should have accepted his invitation to take picture together.

As I stated above that we never met, so I don't really have a lot to say about him. But as far as I know, he is a nice guy. He owns a yellow Suzuki Swift, which he really proud of having one, and I think it's cool because he has already own something at his age. Not to mention his DSLR. He likes to take pictures of people he met, maybe as an evidence to say that he has met this person and this person. Haha. I always pick on him, saying that he is a retisss because he loves to spend time with other retisss bloggers like Cik Epal, Nisa Kay and some other famous bloggers which I have forgotten their names. Hee.


He had studied at Unisel. His convocation was last few weeks I suppose and he is now done with school. I guess he will probably going to be a freelance photographer before he start working a real job. 

If there is still blogger who doesn't know him, which I doubt that, this is him with his best friend.


~ Taken from his Facebook page ~


I know that the contest has closed and but in keeping with my promise, I make this entry. If he is kind enough, he will consider to put my name in the participant's list. Haha. Okay, I'm just kidding. So, that is it. To Mr. Eazy, am I still qualify to join? :P





0 puji aku smart:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Template by:
Free Blog Templates