Sunday, April 7, 2013

:: I am no Maria Elena ::

Assalamualaikum to all my readers.

It's been awhile (a year and a half I think) since I last updated anything on this blog. I didn't seem to have passion to blog and I don't know why, it just faded day by day. I don't have anything big to talk about, just wanna see if there is people who still have interest to sit down and read every single word I wrote. It's hard to start again after not doing it for so long. I'm losing the touch. If there is someone can just copy this link to my entry and share it with people out there, I'd be good. But I ain't Maria Elena or Hanis Zalikha to ask for such treatment.

I'm experiencing the hardest time of my life right now which, I will share about it here if people miraculously respond to this entry because what's the point of writing if people don't read. When I write, I hope people respond to it, share their thoughts on the topic discussed because maybe I could use some of the comments and try to apply them in my daily life. Who know's right.

So I think that's all for now. Thank you and have a nice day! :-)

0 puji aku smart:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Template by:
Free Blog Templates